Entering into the Decade of
Molecular Oral Medicine
24 – 25 April 2020
Invitation to the 5th PerioPrevention Team Dayy
Ladies and gentlemen, dear colleagues,
With the turn of a new decade more and more information is emerging in regard to the importance of the molecular-biological connections of oral, implant and total body health. Oral biomarkers are closing the gap between dentistry and medicine by opening the door to personalized medicine, overcoming traditional obstacles to precision diagnostics in oral health. Effective early detection and personalized therapy concepts help combat the development of diseases and reduce their risk of progression.
Focus of the 2020 Congress
- Implant lifetime extension and peri-implantitis prevention
- Biomarker analytics for diabetes and periodontitis
- The relationship between periodontal and systemic diseases
- Anti-Aging-Medizin & Silent Inflammations
- Success parameters for sustainable prosthetics and restoration
- Examples of interdisciplinary collaboration concepts
- An update on practice liability and economics
This congress will give an extensive overview of molecular treatment concepts, growth opportunities for prevention services, an insight into the recently published scientific data and interdisciplinary cooperation models. Experience and engage with experts from the USA, Scandinavia, Europe and Africa who will present their concepts for a successful emergence into the decade of molecular dentistry.
Registration for the 5th PerioPrevention Team Day
Digital Registration Form
We have provided an allotment of rooms for you at Schloss Bensberg. Secure your room with the keyword, ”PerioSafe“.
Please contact the hotel to reserve a room:
Tel. +49 2204 42906
Select one of the registration options listed below and send us your data via the respective form.